In business since 1997, PolarStar Engineering & Machine is a full-service engineering, prototyping and manufacturing facility offering customers a complete solution “From Art to Part”. In addition to client projects, we also hold several patents and produce our own line of industry-leading products which are designed, manufactured and assembled in-house (www.polarstarairsoft.com).
Conveniently located in Newark, DE just minutes from I-95, PolarStar is also in close proximity to the Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey borders.
We are seeking assembly technicians to join our growing team. This is an excellent entry level opportunity for an individual interested in engineering or manufacturing with the potential to advance both personally and professionally.
Successful candidates will have a commitment to safety, product quality and continuous improvement as well as the ability to operate in a team environment.
Prior assembly experience is not required and training will be provided.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assemble a variety pneumatic, electro-pneumatic and mechanical devices and sub-assemblies.
- Perform visual inspections of components during the assembly process.
- Perform functional tests to ensure assembled products meet quality standards.
- Monitor component inventory levels.
- Operate laser marking machine.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to use hand tools (i.e. screwdrivers, wrenches), power tools (i.e. cordless drivers), and test equipment.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 25lbs and work while standing for an 8 hour shift.
- Posses a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $10 - $12hr depending on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Benefits: 401K, Paid Time Off
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com