PolarStar Engineering & Machine LLC
In business since 1997, PolarStar Engineering & Machine is a full-service engineering, prototyping and manufacturing facility offering customers a complete solution “From Art to Part”. In addition to client projects, we also hold several patents and produce our own line of industry-leading products which are designed, manufactured and assembled in-house (www.polarstarairsoft.com).
Conveniently located in Newark, DE just minutes from I-95, PolarStar is also in close proximity to the Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey borders.
Technical Support Representative
- Provide technical support via phone, email and social media messages.
- Assist customers in diagnosing and resolving issues with PolarStar Airsoft products.
- Provide pre-sales support including product recommendations, compatibility information and available custom services.
- Process RMAs for items that cannot be diagnosed or repaired remotely.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with PolarStar HPA systems, regulators and CO2 systems.
- Familiarity with common airsoft brands, models and gearbox variants.
- Experience upgrading/repairing airsoft replicas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to document technical issues and resolutions.
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Full Time, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Benefits: 401K, Paid Time Off
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org