At PolarStar, we do our best to offer the highest quality products to our customers. In the rare instance a return is necessary, please review our return policy terms and conditions below prior to submitting a return claim as it may affect the return.
- In order to ensure timely processing, please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from us prior to returning the item(s) by submitting a request form below.
- Customers seeking a full refund must ship the item(s) back to PolarStar within 14 days of the order delivery date.
- Refunds will be processed in the form of a store credit.
- The refund amount will be equal to the purchase price of the returned item(s). Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items returned with an RMA should either be: Defective or in New, unused condition. In either case, the original packaging must be present.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply if non-defective items are not in new/unsued condition.
- Items will be considered used if:
- The HPA system has been installed into a gearbox or rifle body.
- Any physical blemishes or damage has occurred, such as scratching or scuffing of the product.
Q. Do you ship outside of the United States?
A. Yes. Online ordering is available to many countries in Europe and Asia as well as the United States.
Q. Are Import Tariffs included in the shipping cost of international shipments?
A. No. Any import duties or fees levied against the shipment is the responsibility of the importer.
Q. When will my order ship?
A. Orders normally ship within 1-3 business days after we receive the order.
Q. Will I get a tracking number?
A. If the shipping method selected provides tracking, the tracking information will be sent to you automatically.